|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£3000 - £4500 per month + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harry Vallender|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 11:15|
*salary is in CZK*
Duties of the role;
- Determines, imposes and controls the activities of external contractors of the technical department and gives them binding instructions for this purpose.
- Coordinates, controls and partially performs the activities of the department, decides in controversial cases on its own or in co-operation with other department managers or the company director on the principle of logic
- Cares for personal development, educates co-workers to a positive relationship to quality, order and other colleagues
- Is the driving force for activities in the area entrusted, as well as for all activities inside and outside of the company that lead to the fulfillment of tasks in the area entrusted
- Continues to improve the quality of the area entrusted and the separation function while respecting the quality system in accordance with IATF 16949, ISPO 9001, ISO 14001 and EN-ČSN OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Issues a V command and is responsible for carrying out work on the equipment in a potentially explosive environment by maintenance personnel
- Is responsible for the technical condition, service and maintenance of the equipment at the maintenance and compressor workstations, electrical maintenance, cooling, dryers, gas equipment
- Is responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of plant equipment 2 and stable pressure vessels
- Provides service and maintenance of air-conditioning machines
- Is responsible for the technical condition, servicing and maintenance of fixed fire extinguishing equipment, electrical fire alarm, remote transmission equipment, emergency lighting, external and internal sources of fire water, heat and smoke extractors throughout the plant
- Examining causes and eliminating the causes of occupational injuries
- Perform, coordinate and control activities in their work responsibilities
- Is responsible for the part of the Quality Management System related to the Technical Department.
- Master´s degree in Technical/Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in the similar working area (automotive environment)
- Basic understanding of OHS, fire protection, EMS, waste management
- ISO 14001: required interpretation, implementation, auditor
- External and internal training, auditing techniques, application of legal requirements, IATF 16949, ISO 9001, FMEA
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process, chemicals, tools and equipment
- Managerial skills, leadership, assessment and motivation of staff
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written Czech language
- Strong English and German language would be advantageous
Omega Resource Group are acting as the agent on this position.
For more information, please contact Harry Vallender on 01453829531 //
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's