|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 10:08|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Ensure the operational and engineering-based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost
* Creating maintenance plans to include operational, mechanical, electrical and utilities that provide maintenance for outages as well as running preventative checks and delivering improvement in KPI's and cost control.
* Planning, completion, effectiveness of improvement initiatives, coaching of the maintenance team to safely carry out all activities.
* Managing a team of fitters, allocating tasks and managing workload to ensure availability of the plant is maximised
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent availability and sound financial decision making.
Experience & Knowledge
* Previously mechanical experience in a plant/site
* Lean Manufacturing
* Risk assessment, method statement, permit to work and other risk management documentation prior to undertaking a task.
* Mechanical, automation and site facilities equipment.
* Legal compliance with inspection of statutory equipment.
* Good communication skills
* Be a good team player
Package & Benefits
* Competitive salary + vehicle
* Annual Bonus
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Training and development opportunities
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on 07767671293 / email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 per annum
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Property Maintenance Operative
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Maintenance Fitter - Birmingham
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Vehicle