|Location||Warwick, Warwickshire||Job Type||Permanent|
* Manage the maintenance function at the Tachbrook Park location.
* Implement a sustainable maintenance management system at the location.
* Maintain & drive compliance with relevant Environmental health and safety legislation and Corporate requirements.
* Develop safe maintenance procedures incorporating TPM to support the location's EHS.
* Lead by example and work in a safe and responsible manner.
* Lead the Maintenance Team and develop team competency, deputising for the Facilities Manager on occasions.
* Approval of contractor RAMS and supervision of contractors.
* Plan and undertake schedule maintenance and respond to unplanned repairs.
* Manage stocks of supplies and equipment, purchasing specialty components and fixtures.
* Produce business reports as needed, maintain Team Improvement Boards (TIB).
* Maintain records and factual evidence of equipment performance.
* Manage maintenance costs and budget.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Maintenance and Facility operations, with a Strong track record of factory performance improvement.
* Thorough understanding of legal compliance, risk management, PUWER, LOLER, pressure systems, legionella etc.
* Strong electrical and mechanical background with preferred experience of hydraulic equipment and pressure systems with the ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Experience of team development and talent management.
* Well-developed influencing skills.
* Strong EHS knowledge (IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH certificate).
* Project management experience.
* Experience of ISO14001:2014 preferred.
* Technical knowledge of hydraulic equipment and Hydraulic test rigs and or electrical background.
* Proactive individual able to drive change.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving and organization skills.
* Resilient individual with good team working skills.
* Willingness to undertake training and development activities.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.