RAF Cranwell, UK - OnsiteCompensation:
£32,000 + benefitsRole Type:
Full time / PermanentRole ID:
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Maintenance Engineer at our Cranwell site.
Babcock delivers critical and vital aviation services to the civil and defence sectors with unrivalled expertise. We are capable, agile, and ready for action and through our proven experience and unwavering focus on safe and efficient delivery, we are a trusted name in a complex world.The role
As a Maintenance Engineer with electrical bias, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll help maintain a safe, legally compliant, and functional built environment by the effective delivery of Planned Maintenance, Reactive and remedial works.
You'll play a leading role in the delivery of all Hard FM services and associated contract outputs. This will include the identification and implementation of a suitable regime to achieve and maintain legal compliance on all building systems including and not limited to-
- Alarm systems
- Water Systems
- Fixed Electrical systems
- Lighting Systems
As well as other maintenance tasks around the sites.Essential experience of the
- Extensive experience of electrical work.
- Demonstrated wide and varied experience within a multi discipline maintenance environment.
40 hours per week, fully onsite role. This role is full time and is based on site at RAF Cranwell, however, you may have to travel to RAF Barkdenhath (15-minute journey), if needed but you will be provided with a company vehicle.Qualifications for the
- Electrical Installations C&G 2365 or equivalent
- 18th Edition City and Guilds 2382-22 preferable (17th essential)
- Full UK driving license
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.#LI-CA1Job Segment:
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, CSR, Engineer, Engineering, Management