Maintenance Engineer for Padiham Glass
- Job Reference: 00018383-1
- Date Posted: 4 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Padiham, Lancashire
- Salary: £35,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Padiham Glass is one of the UK's leading Sealed Unit Manufacturers and a division of the Emplas Group of companies. Set up in 1980, we’ve grown to become one of the UK’s leading insulated glazed unit and glass processing business. Operating from our state-of-the-art 45,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Lancashire, we’re committed to bringing the latest innovations in high performance and energy efficient glass technologies to the trade.
Having reopened at the end of April we are now fully operational and experiencing encouraging increases in volumes. Our site is fully COVID-19 secure.
We are looking to expand our Maintenance Team with an additional qualified Engineer to ensure that the machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
What you'll be doing:
* planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
* responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, repairing equipment
* setting up Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
* ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
You will have:
* An Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Qualification (essential)
* An ability to work well under pressure
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Relevant technical knowledge
* Problem-solving skills
* Efficiency and organisation skills
* Teamworking skills
* Salary: c.£35,000
* Working hours: Monday - Friday 2.00pm - 10.00pm
* Career progression and personal development
* Workplace Pension
* Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 helpline & face to face counselling
* 20 days annual leave
Thank you for your interest in working for Padiham Glass. If you feel you have the required experience for this role please send your CV with a short note explaining your most relevant experience and we will be in touch.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time. All applications must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Strictly no agencies