|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 13:28|
What will you be responsible for?
* Repair plant that has been identified by the PPM checks.
* Ensure all plant repairs are completed to ensure the longevity of the plant.
* Communicate all work completed to the relevant teams and managers.
* Strive for continuous improvements in all aspects to OEE improvement.
* Participate and lead Focus improvement teams using problem solving and Route cause analysis tools to deliver improved OEE.
* Maintaining plant to a high standard.
* Ensure everything is done to minimise downtime and improve the reliability of the plants and increase OEE
Experience and knowledge:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a factory or industrial environment.
You will also be / have knowledge of:
* Basic electrical knowledge.
* Hydraulics / Pneumatics.
* 17th edition - desirable.
* Good attitude.
* Health & Safety knowledge.
* IOSH - desirable.
Package and benefits:
* Competitive salary.
* Preferential overtime rate.
* 25 days holiday and bank holidays.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Access to extra discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Healthcare cashback scheme.
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on 07767671293 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's