|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Monique Gomez|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 16:18|
Salary up to £33k with Private Healthcare and excellent Pension Plan and additional benefits.
Our client, a market leader in their field of manufacturing, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
This permanent role offers variety with no two days being the same. The Maintenance Engineer will be required to provide effective breakdown, repair and maintenance, with key responsibilities being to reduce downtime, improve plant performance and reliability by identifying and implementing engineering solutions.
On-going training and development within the company will be provided.
Your duties will include:
- Troubleshooting related to plant breakdown
- Minimise equipment downtime
- To diagnose and remedy equipment/plant faults
- Ensure that all parts required are booked out correctly and recorded as necessary
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Practise continuous improvement, innovation and pro-activeness for improved ways of working offering possible solutions to problems encountered
- Work closely with the production team
- To be trained on the operation side to aid with continuous production when required
- Ideally Apprentice trained mechanical bias with proven time served experience / training
- 3 years' experience within a medium to heavy manufacturing environment
- Hands-on knowledge of mechanical plant machinery including pneumatic and hydraulics
- Bench fitting skills and basic pipework knowledge
- Experience in the use of overhead cranes and slinging techniques
- Proficient use of workshop equipment. (turning, milling, grinding)
- Able to Electric Arc weld and MIG weld
- Good fault finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- General knowledge of health & safety standards and the ability to carry out on the job risk assessments
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
Monday - Friday on rotational days 06.00 - 14.00/14.00 - 22.00
Flexibility will be required to be part of the call out rota to cover breakdowns out of hours and provide holidays and sickness covered.
With an attractive salary up to £33k with shift allowance and additional benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a friendly team in a permanent role.
Interested? Click apply or call Monique on 01827 899 234.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32500 - £36000 per annum
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Machine Maintenance Operator
£25529 per annum
£14 - £28 per hour
£34000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Company vehicle, overtime, pension, bonus