|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Our client is a rapidly growing company who have plans to expand further within the next sixth months. Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in order to maintain and organise repairs on the equipment and machinery. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a maintenance engineer, be adaptable and enthusiastic about their role. The company exports products worldwide and have built a reputation on their high quality and excellent service. They are currently progressing with an aggressive growth plan which will involve the manufacture of additional semi-automatic and manual production equipment. Our client is
therefore looking to add to our Engineering Team with people who are able to assist in the maintenance of existing equipment as well as helping design and build new equipment.
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. You will use computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs.
● Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications
● Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
● Carrying out scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
● Diagnosing breakdown problems
● Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
● Problem-solving skills
● Efficiency and organisation
● Team working skills
Monday to Friday
24,000 - 27,000 per year