|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 12:04|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a Global Manufacturer of Heating and Air Solutions for the residential and commercial HVAC markets based in Brierley Hill.
The purpose of the role is to work as part of a small team of Maintenance Engineers providing support to the Operations plant. You will cover Electrical, Mechanical and general facilities project work, checking, repairing and servicing machinery and systems as required.
• To work as part of a maintenance team supporting cross functional facilitates;
• Planning and undertaking scheduled site maintenance tasks;
• Responding to breakdowns and minimizing machine down time and general upkeep;
• Fault diagnostics and equipment repairs;
• Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings managing stocks of supplies and equipment as appropriate;
• Updating and creating site maintenance procedures for a variety of cross-functional works (electrical, mechanical and fabrication site requirements);
• To take part in and lead ad-hoc improvement projects across site to drive a safety-first approach.
Qualifications / experience required:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in delivering a full range of facilities maintenance within a busy manufacturing environment;
• Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering;
• Minimum level 3 qualification in Electro technical Electrician Qualification;
• Safety certifications and licensing i.e. Working at Heights, FLT license;
• Experience and exposure to Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment and will have fabrication experience and knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
Hours of work are 8:00am to 4:30pm. The salary offered for this position is up to £30k dependent upon the experience of the candidate. Holidays are 26 days plus UK bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11.00 per hour plus overtime paid at increased rate
£28000 - £34000 per annum
£30000 - £33000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£28000 - £31000 per annum