|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Haddon|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 13:32|
£33,000 - £35,000
The client are a globally recognised manufacturer within their industry and are currently seeking maintenance engineers to join UK based facility in Swindon.
* Experience of leading a team
* Broad knowledge of technical disciplines in Mechanical & Electrical
* PLC Knowledge (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron and Siemens
* Robot & Welding systems including MIG and resistance welding
* Complex Pneumatic systems
* Apprenticeship time served engineering background, preferably multi-disciplined
* Plant maintenance contract / service scheduling & control
* Project management for improvement
* Providing technical support
* Control documentation
* Absence/ holiday organisation
* Parts control and procurement
* Maintenance know how from within a manufacturing background
For more information contact Andy Haddon at Omega Resource Group on 01453 716617.
Candidates who are currently a maintenance engineer, multi-skilled engineer, field service engineer or installation and commissioning engineer, may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11.00 per hour plus overtime paid at increased rate
£28000 - £34000 per annum
£30000 - £33000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum