|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Ward|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 08:42|
Are you a minimum apprentice qualified maintenance engineer with some experience?
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their Mill site in Oxfordshire.
The Role: You’ll ensure routine and preventative maintenance is carried out as and when required to correct and prevent equipment breakdown (including working with external contractors as required). You’ll operate all aspects of day to day maintenance in reporting and rectification of plant defects and modifications, to ensure operational safety, output and quality standards are maintained. You’ll control maintenance costs to meet budget / forecast with the Maintenance Team Leader & Site Management. You’ll work to minimise plant downtime due to mechanical and electrical failure, monitoring plant condition on a regular basis to prevent unnecessary downtime.
• Experience in mechanical engineering
• Be able to demonstrate familiarity with process control systems
• Experience wiith in maintaining plant equipment
• Candidates with City and Guilds qualifications or equivalent experience in an industrial maintenance background will also be considered
• Be willing to work on a shift pattern that includes days, nights and some weekend working
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply......
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's