|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Shift + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kemp|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 15:51|
Permanent Full Time, Must be flexible with shifts
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with mechanical and electrical knowledge to carry out routine plant repair and maintenance for business in Crewkerne. The position is part of the Facilities Maintenance team, the purpose of the Maintenance Technicians is to contribute to the effective maintenance of manufacturing processes & facilities that will enable the reduction and elimination of machine/process downtime.
Main duties include:
* Undertake mechanical and electrical repairs.
* Input and setting up maintenance schedules through the planned PM system.
* Responsible for the safe and proper working conditions of facilities & equipment, recommending unscheduled maintenance when potential problems are recognised and liaising with contractors when required.
* Data collection for machines to understand key department metrics.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
* Completed time served electrical apprenticeship or equivalent.
* CCNSG (safety passport or equivalent).
* Fault finding on plc and control systems.
* Full understanding of Hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Experience in fault finding on CNC equipment.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please contact Acorn Recruitment Yeovil and speak to Lucy for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's