|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£17 - £19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Chase|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 14:14|
6 month contract paying £17-£19 p/h dependant on experience.
• Mechanical fitters: The role is to undertake minor refurbishment on fully automated bulk handling systems to maximise availability for ship loading/unloading activities.
The role will include the following activities:
• Complete planned, corrective refurbishment and reactive maintenance work using electronic maintenance packages and tablets.
• Liaise with operations to prioritise rectification of unserviceable machinery using fault finding diagnostic methodologies and equipment, minimising reactive maintenance.
• Ensure completion of documentation including daily logs and maintenance work orders.
• Carry out duties with due care and attention, adhering to the companies Health and Safety Policy and HSE regulations.
• Upholding the highest standards and practices in mechanical work.
• Be comfortable working at height and over water in an outdoor environment.
The individuals should also bring a flexible approach to working hours, with the ability to commit to a range of shifts including regular weekends and paid overtime.
A minimum of Thirty-Nine hours work per calendar week per individual with additional hours available during peak periods.
• Preferably qualified the HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification, or be a time served apprentice in a relevant trade.
• Previous experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems.
• A basic understanding of welding and fabrication.
• Ability to fault find and problem solve using relevant methods and diagnostic equipment is essential.
• A full driving licence and own/suppliers company transport is essential.
For more information please call Jordan Chase on 02380 633 399.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's