|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Haddon|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:54|
£33,000 - £35,000
Available shifts include double days or permanent nights.
The client are a globally recognised manufacturer within their industry and are currently seeking maintenance engineers to join UK based facility in Swindon.
* Experience of leading a team
* Broad knowledge of technical disciplines in Mechanical & Electrical
* PLC Knowledge (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron and Siemens
* Robot & Welding systems including MIG and resistance welding
* Complex Pneumatic systems
* Apprenticeship time served engineering background, preferably multi-disciplined
* Plant maintenance contract / service scheduling & control
* Project management for improvement
* Providing technical support
* Control documentation
* Absence/ holiday organisation
* Parts control and procurement
* Maintenance know how from within a manufacturing background
For more information contact Andy Haddon at Omega Resource Group on 01453 716617.
Candidates who are currently a maintenance engineer, multi-skilled engineer, field service engineer or installation and commissioning engineer, may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £36000 per annum
£39000 - £44800 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£26357 - £28669 per annum
£33000 - £35000 per annum