We are looking for mail sorters to work in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. This location is easily accessible if living in Mansfield and Nottingham. If you have done mail sorting before or would like to gain experience for future positions then this would be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines
- Open and label mail
- Accept and check containers of mail from large volume mailers, couriers, and contractors.
- Direct items according to established routing schemes
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Working as a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good level of English reading and writing
Our client are looking for employees to be able to work the following shifts, 6:00-14:00 - 14:00-22:00 on a rotation. There may be the occasional available shift on Night shift (22:00-06:00). The day time shifts are predominantly Monday to Friday, and the Nightshift is Sunday to Thursday. The daytime shift pays £9.30ph, and nights pay £9.50. Overtime will be available, which is paid time and a half.
The Successful candidates will have to complete and pass the registration process. If you are interested please call 07786 277764 and reference you are seeking mail sorting work.