|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: shift allowance||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Pertemps are looking to recruit a dedicated Mailing Machine Operator working for our Client in Chippenham that is wishing to employ a new member of staff to join their friendly working team.
With a strong eye for detail and a willingness to succeed you will also need to be able to work accurately and determine priorities of workloads and have a full understanding of quality procedures. Having the ability to work the correct stock to match with the enclosing sheet specifications per run and produce bag labels for all mailing using the correct DSA system provided. Working to tight deadline timings on each campaign and ensuring each Client and supporters receive the correct information for the relevant campaigns. When all mailing campaign runs are completed you will need to check all the correct information is enclosed prior to placing onto cages/pallets and Magnums ready for the collection of the relevant postal provider to collect.
Performance indicators and Important Priorities
- KPI’s are recorded and shared for packs produced per shift
- KPI’s are recorded and shared for mailing date’s.
- Ensure you understand and follow the company policies with regards to System, data and physical security at all times.
- Ensure you understand and follow the company policies with regards to Health and Safety at all times and you have read and signed the company Health & Safety policy.
- Ensure you understand and follow the company policies with regards compliance with PCI and GCRTS and other relevant standards
- Ensure you understand and follow the company Standard Operating Procedures where they exist.
Salary: £17K - £20K (DOE) working shifts to be discussed at interview but no late shifts on Fridays. (37.5 hours working week)
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and raising to 25 after 5 years’ service.
Parking on site.
Free tea and coffee.
Fantastic working conditions and environment.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above role and have the relevant skills and experience please upload your up to date CV and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your opportunities.