As a market leader in Landscaping maintenance, we were formed in the 1980’s and have continued to expand year on year with pride & now have a presence with over 20 locations spanning across the UK, with that in mind we are now seeking to expand our team with an experienced Horticultural Fitter/ Engineer who truly breathe our core values and want to join our forever growing company. Based from a depot near Bicester with easy access to A34.
• Servicing and repairing all horticultural equipment
• Fault finding and diagnostic work
• Visiting customer sites and conducting services on equipment
Skills and Experience
• A full clean driving licence
• Previous service and maintenance experience with vehicles/plant/horticultural/HGV
• Energetic, passionate and hardworking
• A team player able to work to tight deadlines
• A passion for what you do and able to contribute to the success and growth of the company
• Strong industry knowledge in horticultural space
The successful candidate will receive
• Excellent salary and competitive incentive scheme
• Ongoing training, development and support
• Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business.
• Career progression opportunities
Salary and benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community as we are an equal opportunities employer.