|Salary||£19000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton City Centre my client Engineers high quality products for global markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas;
• Setting and operating of CNC lathes, vertical machining centres and horizontal machining centres with Fanuc & Mazatrol controls, conventional machines as and when required (Drills, capstan lathes, fly press etc), ensuring cycle times and outputs are achieved to the correct quality standard, report failings.
• Complete detailed quality checks against dimensional drawings using measuring equipment, Vernier's, Micrometers and gauges etc, pass off 1st off approvals for production run and log and record all measurements on the relevant check sheets.
• Program transfers from and to the DNC computer system.
• Recognise, identify and report all quality defects and equipment failures.
• Ensure all completed work is sent to the stores with any empty trays for that particular part, daily for booking in.
• Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with any work instructions / procedures.
• Ensure preventative maintenance schedules are completed as required.
• Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
• Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards and ensure 5S standards are maintained.
Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement, Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards.
In return my client offers a straight permanent opportunity working permanent days with a fantastic remuneration package between £19-25k, together with other benefits.
Day Shift Hours
7.00am till 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am till 1.30pm Friday. Total 40 hours per week.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org