|Job Title:||Machine Operators|
|Salary:||£22880 - £32947 per annum, Benefits: Quarterly Bonus + Overtime|
|Start Date:||2018-12-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 13:51|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Warrington (WA1 4RA)
Salary :- £22,880 (whilst on training) - £32,947 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Hrs :- Mon - Fri - (Days initially then onto 3 Shift Rotation Pattern)
Our client is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of specialist rollers for the Printing Industry.
Their Warrington facility comprises of 25 employees and is one of fourteen plants across the US & UK.
They are currently recruiting for permanent experienced Engineering Machine Operator to join their expanding team, to set up and operate various types of engineering machinery, such as lathes and grinding machines to work to fine tolerances, to ensure that the daily production targets are achieved.
As a Machine Operator your duties will be :-
- Set up and operate various machinery in the engineering department.
- Maintain and service machinery to the best of their ability
- Work to tight tolerances set out on engineering drawings
- Complete in-process inspection forms and work tickets
- Ensure that they are aware of all company procedures and systems, and ensure adherence of these procedures
- Perform work to customer specifications to ensure high quality of product.
- Ensure work tickets are completed in full, at all stages of manufacture.
- Confer with team leaders on any problems.
- Work closely with quality assurance to ensure all quality guidelines and tolerances are achieved.
- Work within Health and safety Regulations
- Ensure the area is in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
- Carry out any requirements of the training and maintenance programs that forms part of their ongoing development
The successful Machine Operator will hold the following skills & experience :-
- Ideally hold an Engineering Qualification i.e. NVQ/HNC/HND.
- Previous experience working with an Engineering/Manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous experience with lathes and cylindrical grinders is preferred.
- Ability to follow engineering plans/drawings.
- Must be an excellent communicator and a good team player.
There is also opportunity to work overtime which is paid at x1.5 (Mon-Sat) and x2 (Sun's)
The successful candidate will also receive a company pension and a quarterly bonus scheme (dependant on profit).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's