|Job Title:||Machine Operators|
|Salary:||£21815 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 12:06|
Skilled Machinists urgently required to join a high quality manufacturing paper hygiene producer located in the Aston area of Birmingham.
Our successful and expanding client is looking to recruit Skilled Operators with a High Volume FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), background to join their rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor the successful candidate/s/ must have the following:
• Experience of maintaining and setting High Volume Production Machinery;
• Knowledge of HMI (Human-Machine Interface), based Machinery;
• Mechanical or maintenance background;
• Experience of working within a FMCG environment;
• Good English and Maths competency;
• Ability to problem solve;
• IT Literate (Preferably).
Initially the hours of work will consist of a (38 hour) 3 shift rota, (6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am).
Moving onto working full continental shift patterns 4 Days on 4 Days off, 4 Nights on 4 Nights off (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am).
This is a genuine straight permanent job opportunity (Not Temp to Perm).
In return, you will receive a starting wage of (£11.83p/h), together with a company pension scheme ans staff sales scheme.
Please click to apply to submit your details or send your CV directly to Steve.Newey@Pertemps.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's