|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 09:42|
* Programming setting and operating a variety of machine tools.
* Liaising with Colleagues, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Production Manager.
* Problem solving machining issues with minimum supervision.
* High standards of general housekeeping maintenance and organisation of own working environment.
* Working within all health and safety requirements.
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings / sketches.
* Implementing cost reduction plans for delivery of completed batches while maintaining a consistent quality level.
* Carry out routine daily checks on all equipment and checking batches prior to approval.
* Provide continuous improvement opportunities to the business.
* Being flexible to move between machine groups when required.
Skill and Qualifications;
* Time served skilled machinist with working knowledge of CNC and Manual machining.
* Understanding of lean manufacturing methodology / continuous improvement activity.
* Ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings.
* Previous experience within a busy production environment.
* Able to communicate effectively and confidently across all levels.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work
Meter Operator Manager
£500 per day
Slow Sand Filter Operator
£21500 - £26000 per annum
Process Operator SPG
£27115 - £36685 per annum
CNC Setter Operator - Nights
£12 - £18 per hour