The opportunity - SourceCo are proud to represent a leading manufacture based within the Hartlebury Trading Estate. We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join their continental shift patterns, despite the impact of COVID-19 our customer are going from strength to strength thanks to an innovative product range and diverse customer portfolio. Our customer offers an excellent environment, paid breaks and good rates of pay.
Hours of work - Rotating continental shift pattern
X 4 day shifts (Apply online only)) followed by x4 rest days, then x4 night shifts (Apply online only))
Pay rates - £10.50 per hour for standard hours rising to £12.27 per hour after 12 weeks
£13.13 per hour for hours worked Sat day time rising to £15.34 after 12 weeks
£14.18 per hour for hours worked Fri & Sat Night rising to £16.56 after 12 weeks
Over time rates available paid at £15.75 per hour & £18.41 per hour after 12 weeks
Start date - Immediate starts available
Location - Kidderminster (Hartlebury trading estate)
Job type - Temporary ongoing work with no fixed end date, that may lead to a permanent role for the successful candidate
What does the role involve ?
· Quality checking finished parts and making sure the match production criteria using a variety of hand held measuring tools.
· Entering programs into the machines computer to preform manufacturing cycles
· Packaging products ready for shipping
· Hand finishing parts as required
· Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
. Operating several machines, this can be a busy, fast paced role
Additional Benefits : Excellent canteen facilities, ongoing training, great rates of pay, paid breaks and the potential to progress to a permanent role.
Minimum experience, training or qualifications required: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous manufacturing experience and must be comfortable using a computer
Why Candidates Choose SourceCo
• Flexible registration process tailored to you
• Interviews held at our HQ or in your local area
• Access to prestigious employers
• Weekly payroll - Get paid Thursday evening!
• Candidate incentives including vouchers
• Pension contributions and paid holiday
• Friendly candidate management team ready to help you find your next role
How Do I Apply?
Click Apply and submit your CV,
Founded in September 2018, SourceCo Recruitment has established a trusted reputation for
providing excellent recruitment services to candidates and employers across the midlands.
We look for innovation in all areas of the recruitment process working in partnership with employers who have vacancies within Manufacturing, Logistics and Commercial Sectors
Our flexible registration process, friendly candidate management team and excellent employer portfolio make SourceCo the ideal choice for candidates looking for temporary, temporary leading to permanent, contract and permanent roles.
Contact SourceCo today for further information on how we can help connect you with great opportunities