|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
£45,000 – £50,000
Are you looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career?
Would you like to join a company which continually facilitates the development of their employees to improve their business?
Do you want your next career move to be with prestige client, working on one of the most stable contracts in the FM industry?
If so, we are working with one of the UK's leading Facility Management companies in their search for a M&E Works Manager based in their site in Gloucestershire.
They can offer an attractive package including 27.5 days holiday + bank holidays. Benefits include;
• Rapid progression opportunities
• Competitive salary and package
• Opportunity to work on a stable and long term contract
• Work with a collaborative business
• Become a part of an enthusiastic and dynamic senior team
The Works Manager will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of all works under the remit for the shift team as well as;
• Overseeing the successful delivery of planned maintenance ensuring SLA targets are met at 95% consistently and statutory are at 100%.
• To deliver new target of 98% against SLA within 6 months of appointment.
• Ensure effective utilisation of resources to minimise overtime expenditure.
• Ensure all staff have set objectives that are delivered regularly against business requirements.
• Conduct continual review and direct the supervisor's with respect to workload prioritising and correct deployment of resources based upon operational requirements.
This role will require someone who has a Mechanical or Electrical background with previous experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will also have;
• Management experience
• IOSH managing safely
• NVQ4 engineering or equivalent
• Member of a professional body
• Experience in working in a commercial or industrial FM service delivery environment
• Good IT literacy skills
• Experience of working in a government or high security environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, apply now!
Phone: 0121 450 5000 and ask for ‘Jayde Stanley'