|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
The company :
My client is a Leading design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service group who have been running now for over 20 years covering London and the South east.
Due to sheer growth, they are now currently on the hunt for an experienced M&E QS to join their growing team.
Working on a number of projects for high-end hotels in the Mayfair area
The ideal candidate will have strong contractual, procurement and Costing experience and be comfortable leading a variety of projects independently as well as part of a team.
- Assist in establishing the client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Run cost analyses of the various types of work as a forerunner to tender preparation.
- Advise clients on procurement strategies as well as if costing are too high/ Low.
- Identify commercial risks and help develop suitable responses
- Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
- agree the scope of services and allocate work.
- Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
- Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation.
- Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections.
- Value completed work.
- Analyse progress and write detailed reports.
- Liaise between the companies directors, project managers, and the client.
- Must have a strong understanding of M&E electrical costing
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in the M+E QS field
- Prince 2, Degree, HND or Diploma qualified would be beneficial .
- High GCSE or similar standard in English, Math and/or IT
- On site and Satellite office ; based in Mayfair (candidate will ideally be based south of London for easy commute)
Salary and package :
- £50k- £60k depending on the experience
- Company car & business millage or Travel card/ rail card
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension / Health care when permanent
- Bonus and progression opportunities