|Salary||£45000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday Mobile phone vehicle Pension||Sector||Engineering|
The company :
My client is a Leading design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service group who have been running now for over 20 years covering London and the South east.
Due to sheer growth, they are now currently on the hunt for an experienced Mechanical bias M&E project manager to join their growing team.
- The Project manager will be vital in ensuring all new projects and contract commitments run smoothly. The PM will ensure that new projects and current contracts are developed, planned and carried out efficiently, ensuring full customer satisfaction throughout.
- The Project manager will be responsible for the day to day running of contracts. This includes; booking in works, organising engineers, dealing with clients, liaising with the works director and reacting to general daily client and project issues.
- Majority of the M&E Projects will be in London and M25 orbital ranging from £10k -£2m and focusing on installation and commercial fit outs for AC , ventilation , plumbing & electrical works.
Main duties :
- Work closely with Directors, office manager and other engineers to allow the achievement of Company objectives and standards
- Establish the working relationship with client management needed to facilitate the Co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimized
- Ensure Company efficiency and margins are fully optimized
- Production of RAMS and ensuring the working team has read and signed them
- Reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications.
- Liaise with collaborators, partners, technology developers and suppliers.
- Generation of reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with clients and contractor management teams
- Lead by example to guide engineers, contractors, junior members of staff and other team members
- Work within required legislation and develop paper work for project closure and O+M’s
- Ensure the store of materials on site and off site is stocked and clean.
- Drive change through continuous improvement
- Ensure on site compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the M+E management field
- Prince 2, Degree, HND or Diploma qualified in project management or in a similar role.
- High GCSE or similar standard in English, Math and/or IT
- On site and office based role – (candidate will ideally be based south London or surrey )
- Travel includes overnight stop overs
Salary and package :
- £45K- 60k depending on the experience and possible design & quoting experience
- Company car & business millage
- Travel expenses
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Bonus and progression opportunities