M&E Business Development Manager £50,000
|Job Title:||M&E Business Development Manager £50,000|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zan Saeed|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 12:58|
My client is a building services company who provide service, maintenance and breakdown to their commercial, leisure and retail client base. Mainly covering London and the home counties, with a head office based in Loughton, they now seek an experienced sales professional with a proven track record with within the M&E Industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working within an office of 12 staff, working closely with the sales director carrying out the following duties :
- Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
- Complete a tender return document (with costings for suppliers M&E, fire, security, water treatment) Alongside the Technical Director
- Ideally experience in mobile and static tenders, ranging from £50,000.00 to £300,00.00 PPM contracts and small refurbishment works.
- Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
- Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market, new products
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE :
- A proven track record of acquiring new business within a M&E building company.
- Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
- Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
- Happy winning small work PPM contracts up to the value of £500k, with a view of PPM value contracts rising as the company continues its growth plan
£45,000.00 TO £52,500.00 Dependant on Experience
Bonus structure to be discussed at interview
20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Laptop & Mobile Phone
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Business Partner
£34000 - £44000 per annum
Business Management Graduate
£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance