M&E Administrator - Reigate - £25,000
|Job Title:||M&E Administrator - Reigate - £25,000|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 11:43|
My client are seeking an M&E Admin to join a team of 6 in their Office in Reigate.
They are a M&E Maintenance Company that were founded in 2013 and since then have grown from strength to strength.
- Founded in 2013
- Started off as a core fit out company, but have pulled away form that and now sticking to mainly maintenance.
- However they pick up some fit out work from their maintenance contracts.
- They do M&E, AC & Plumbing
- Their work is London & within M25 orbital.
- They now have 100 maintenance contracts. Commercial offices and very high end hotels & members clubs in Central London.
- Also look after the Nova apartments in Victoria and do a lot of work for Land Securities.
- 8 x Engineers
- 6 x Office Staff
Monday – Friday
To carry out the administration of the service department in relation to a specific site, such as quotations, Subcontractors works and ordering.
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Responsible for writing and overseeing all quotations for MY CLIENT in relation to the site, to a high standard
- • Liaising with relevant parties to gain any information required for quotations
- • Making sure all quotations are issued in a timely manner and to all correct parties
- • Liaise with all members / subcontractors to ensure quotations are carried out correctly
- • To create and maintain the Purchase Orders for all works related to the site
- • Liaise with Procurement Administrator on orders that cannot be made from site
- • To ensure all Subcontractor compliance and quoted works for site is scheduled and booked with the relevant clients and managers
- • Completing all reports required by our client in relation to site
- • Completing any other works provided by the management team of MY CLIENT
- • Answering all calls to the site office
- • Advising site engineers of all responsive, quoted and planned work, to enable scheduling and completion of work in a timely fashion
- Skills/Qualifications Required
- • Ability to use Office
- • Ability to liaise with suppliers and subcontractors
- • Methodical Approach to work duties
- • Self-Motivator
- • Highly organised
- • Ability to work with site engineers
- • Ability to liaise clearly with Head Office
SALARY & PACKAGE
£25k (depending on experience)
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
M&E Administrator - Reigate
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£9.50 per hour, Benefits: free parking
M&E Administrator – Dartford – 26k
£22000 - £26000 per annum
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor
Circa £25,000 + benefits