M&E Admin Reigate Surrey
|Job Title:||M&E Admin Reigate Surrey|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum, Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays|
|Start Date:||2019-02-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Wilson|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 14:57|
My client are seeking an M&E Admin to join a team of 6 in their Office in Reigate.
They are a M&E Maintenance Company that were founded in 2013 and since then have grown from strength to strength.
Founded in 2013
Started off as a core fit out company, but have pulled away form that and now sticking to mainly maintenance.
However they pick up some fit out work from their maintenance contracts.
They do M&E, AC & Plumbing
Their work is London & within M25 orbital.
They now have 100 maintenance contracts. Commercial offices and very high end hotels & members clubs in Central London.
Also look after the Nova apartments in Victoria and do a lot of work for Land Securities.
8 x Engineers
6 x Office Staff
Monday – Friday
To carry out the administration of the service department in relation to a specific site, such as quotations, Subcontractors works and ordering.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for writing and overseeing all quotations for MY CLIENT in relation to the site, to a high standard
• Liaising with relevant parties to gain any information required for quotations
• Making sure all quotations are issued in a timely manner and to all correct parties
• Liaise with all members / subcontractors to ensure quotations are carried out correctly
• To create and maintain the Purchase Orders for all works related to the site
• Liaise with Procurement Administrator on orders that cannot be made from site
• To ensure all Subcontractor compliance and quoted works for site is scheduled and booked with the relevant clients and managers
• Completing all reports required by our client in relation to site
• Completing any other works provided by the management team of MY CLIENT
• Answering all calls to the site office
• Advising site engineers of all responsive, quoted and planned work, to enable scheduling and completion of work in a timely fashion
• Ability to use Office
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and subcontractors
• Methodical Approach to work duties
• Highly organised
• Ability to work with site engineers
• Ability to liaise clearly with Head Office
SALARY & PACKAGE
£25k (depending on experience)
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's