|Location||Hungerford, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Chef De Partie
Location: Hungerford, RG17
Hourly Rate: Up to £25,000
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a fantastic Leisure Hotel on the outskirts of Hungerford. The Group is an established name in the high end leisure escape market with 13 unique hotels across the UK. It has been named on the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK for past 15 years.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a role with a good work/life balance, opportunities for development and some great perks? If so then look no further…
* Chef De Partie
* Up to £25,000 plus tips
* Help to lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
* Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
* Help to develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
* Manage and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
* Reliable, conscientious and punctual.
* Experienced cooking fresh food.
* Confidence and able to run a section.
* Proud of what they do and genuinely care.
* Passionate about food and excited to learn new skills.
* Have the ability to follow standards and procedures.
* Is willing to get stuck in and go the extra mile.
What's in it for you..
* Salary: Up to £25,000
* Staff accommodation available at £40 P/Week
* Free use of the many of the leisure facilities available on site.
* 20% team member discount across the group - including great discounts on UK holiday parks and breaks.
* Excellent training and development
* Rewards & recognitions
* Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
* Full uniform provided
* Predominantly straight shifts with latest finish 21.30
Due to the location of the site driving is essential unless you would like the live in option.
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.