- Job Reference: 00019654-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £10.34 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Reach Education are looking to recruit Midday Supervisors to work within a school setting in Sheffield
If you have a few hours spare between 11.30-1.30 and would love to work with children, then please contact us.
Reach Education offer:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Excellent Holiday Pay Scheme.
* Weekly Pay.
* Term time only.
* Potential to support in the classroom.
* Free certified training and personal development.
* Monday to Friday working days.
* 1-5 days.
Desirable skills and experience: -
* Experience with SEND either in an education setting or personally with your own children or family members who need additional support.
* A positive attitude.
* A caring nature.
* A "can do" attitude.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one