Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client whose Head Office is based in Stoke on Trent. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Lubrication Technician to join one of their on-site teams on a full-time permanent basis based in Wrexham.
This position is based at our client's customer site as they provide an on-site technical support team in the operation and management of their total production fluid needs.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Hours: Mon-Friday (8.00am - 4.30pm)
The technician roles is hands-on, monitoring and controlling of the products into plant equipment and machinery.
- Handling and distribution of lubricants,
- Condition monitoring and control of fluids and plant equipment, and reporting.
- Day to day involvement in the lubrication programme of plant and equipment in accordance with the requirements of the maintenance schedule to develop an overall understanding of all activities provided to the customer,
- Machine cleanouts,
- Follow strictly practices and procedures laid down including 5s and Health & Safety.
- Previous experience as lubrication technician with mechanical maintenance experience is ideal
- An understanding and experience of working in a manufacturing / production environment.
- Working on own initiative this is a 'hands on' operations role carrying out fluid management duties.
- Good communications skills
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Experience of mechanical maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and hardworking
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.