Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client whose Head Office is based in Stoke on Trent. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Lubrication Site Coordinator to join one of their on-site teams on a full-time permanent basis based in Stonehouse.
This position is based at our client's customer site as they provide an on-site support in the operation and management of their total production fluid needs.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Hours: 39 hours per week
7.30am-16.00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 7.30am-14.30pm (Friday)
Salary: £23,000 + annual attendance bonus (£1,000 for 100% attendance)
You will be providing the customer with a full integrated service and product package, your key responsibility will be to initially plan, control and carryout fluid management activities. Your role will include:
- Manage work schedule and site technician,
- Handling and distribution of lubricants,
- Condition monitoring and control of fluids and plant equipment,
- On-site calibration testing,
- Reporting of fluid usage, trend analysis and fluid management activities,
- Customer liaison,
- Ordering of lubricants and oils,
- Follow strictly practices and procedures laid down including 5s and Health & Safety,
- Duties will cover both office and shop floor.
- Previous experience in engineering maintenance and/or manufacturing
- Possess previous supervisory experience
- Previous office administration experience
- Good communications skills
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and hardworking
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.