|Job Title:||Lounge Supervisor|
|Salary:||£9.60 - £9.60|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Manish Seeray|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 12:46|
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Rate of pay £9.60
Shifts pattern: Summer AM 06:00-14:00 PM 14:00-22:00
Winter AM 05:00-13:00 PM: 13:00-21:00
Holidays: 27 days.
Must be able to work in UK and provide 5 years working history.
H&S and Food & Safety level 1 required.
Great company benefits. Training provided.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that all customers are delivered the highest quality of service through efficient management of assigned staff and continuous improvement to product and services. Constantly seek customer feedback and opportunities to develop the lounge product and communicate such in a concise manner to Emirates personnel.
- Responsible for the presentation of all food and beverage, ensuring quality & quantity are constantly monitored, maintained and display is as per set specification.
- Ensure buffet and stock levels of all F&B items are properly maintained and replenished regularly as required, and in accordance with food safety standards. Control and monitor hygiene standards as per HACCAP.
- Provide training and guidance to service staff on the presentation and display of food and beverages. Oversee staff performance, train and coach staff to ensure a smooth operation. Monitor staff punctuality and grooming and guide as required.
- Ensure personal and food hygiene, as well as housekeeping standards in the lounge food service areas and kitchen are adhered to, as per the company and legal requirements.
- Interact with lounge customers to gain feedback on service / product. Communicate findings to SDX and management in a timely manner. Liaise with SDX and Emirates management for any irregularities and other important information that impact the lounge operations. Communicate product, service and other customer issues to SDX and management, so that corrective action can be taken in a timely manner.
- Plan and delegate tasks to the team members before the beginning of each shift. Ensure that assigned staff are supervised, delegated, continuously trained, motivated, guided and counselled to achieve customer delight.
- Ensure that all assigned staff complies with documentation requirement of updating work log records and time sheets to ensure a smooth operation.
- Oversee the ordering off all produce to ensure sufficient supplies of all F&B and other materials at all times.
- Front of house and customer facing experience
- Experience in supervising a team
- An element of food experience
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Lounge experience
- Airport experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's