|Salary||£20000 - £23500 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
£22,000 with Tips
Based in Rutland
This is an excellent opportunity to take the first step into a Head Chef role, you will be working for a strong group with an excellent reputation locally who cater for most events and tastes.
The role will be running the pub kitchen, with an eager and talented Sous Chef and Pot washers. If you have been a Sous Chef and striving to be a Head Chef to run your own kitchen and gain that valuable experience this would be great for you!
- Food preparation – traditional pub food with a twist
- Grill and Pizza Oven
- Serving the best quality food in a timely manner
- Ensuring all food & hygiene standards are maintained
- Keeping the kitchen audit ready
- Overseeing the team
- Working on rotas
- Stock and Waste control
- Designing new specials daily
- Creating new ideas for the menu - as a group they welcome to new suggestions
- Increasing trade and footfall with new ideas, special evenings such as pizza or tapas?
- 45/50 hours per week – Option to work straight shifts or split shifts
- Previous experience within a Sous Chef position or Head Chef role
- Eager to take the step to run your own kitchen and team
- Passionate about good food
- Full of ideas regarding specials, events and options to increase GP
- Previous knowledge of stock and ordering
- NVQ Level 2 Food and Hygiene
We are keen to get someone started as soon as possible, please click apply now to send me your CV.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Legal Assistants, Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Admin, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.