Looking for a Primary Teaching Role in September?
- Job Reference: 00006799-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £95.00 to £130 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
We understand that everything is up in the air at the moment due to Covid-19 and the uncertainty this is causing in education, but at Protocol Education, we like to prepare our candidates for their future.
We are already preparing to help and support as many people back into teaching and schools as possible, so these people can be placed into new roles once schools re-open.
Currently we are:
• Supporting our current staff with updating their CV's
• Highlighting strengths and career planning what areas they could focus on
• Supporting well being
• Offering on line tutoring roles where available
• Talking to schools about potential needs
• Organising telephone and video interviews
Protocol Education work in partnership with a number of primary schools across Greater Manchester who are already asking us for CV's for vacancies they have in September. If you are looking for job security in September, whether this be part time or full time, please reach out to us today!
To be considered for our teaching positions you must:
• Be passionate about learning and take a creative approach to teaching
• Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
• Be dedicated and forge positive working relationships with staff, children and their families
• Have a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Have excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the current curriculum
• Have the ability to prepare fun and engaging lessons
• Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Register online today at (url removed)
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 working days