|Job Title:||Logistics Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36800 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 16:13|
Do you have approx. 3 years + experince within Production in a industrial environment?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are seeking a Logistics Supervisor for our new client just outside of Banbury. This is an excellent chance to join a successful and forward thinking team.
The role of Logistics Supervisor is to manage the internal flow of pieces, from receipt to shipping.
Main duties -
- Ensure customer delivery - helping with loading and unloading of shipments while also supervising the team
- Ensure that adequate production lines supplies - ensure the stock area is kept to a high standard in regards to cleanliness and tidiness
- Conduct the implementation of logics basics -
- Monitor visual management system
- Manage any personnel issues for the assigned team including training, development and job evaluations
- Ensure that the work environment conditions are fully compliant with the Group HSE standards
Qualifications and experience required -
- The ideal applicant will have a 'can do' attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- You will also have 1 - 3 years' experience in Production within an industrial environment
- Candidates should also have strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a full time / permanent opportunity working rotating shifts - days / nights
The salary for this role will be 30 - 36,800K DOE
If you have the above skills and experince, why wait...
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's