Logistics Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Logistics Performance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car and Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 16:41|
Location: Exeter Based Office - Will need to be mobile across the SW.
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date: ASAP
I am looking for a Logistics Performance Manager for a highly respected and established company working throughout Wales and South West England, this company provides services to £2.5m homes and businesses across the region. They employ over 1,300 staff who maintain and maintain a network of over 35,000km of pipes supplying a safe and reliable gas supply.
You will play a big part in the delivery of the future of gas network across the South West of England ensuring high levels of compliance and performance, and we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Area Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for up to 50 teams, ensuring they work efficiently and cost effectively in activities associated with the safe delivery of the Logistics function across our network.
Gas knowledge is ESSENTIAL for this role.
The Logistics Performance Manager will be trusted to -
- Lead and inspire people.
- Maintain our excellent safety record ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage a budget of circa £3 million.
- Work alongside our senior team to establish the direction, strategy and tone of the business.
- Create a culture which encourages excellent performance.
- Embrace and champion change.
- Role model outstanding behaviours.
- Celebrate the successes of your team and individuals.
- Proven experience in the management of a busy transport/logistics role.
- The right attitude, sound commercial judgement and exceptional people skills.
- A proven track record of leading teams to deliver high levels of compliance and safety performance across a large geographical patch.
- A full driving license.
- The willingness to work on a standby rota to cover a 24/7 gas emergency service.
- A working knowledge of the gas industry is essential.
To support this we offer a competitive package which includes -
- Competitive salary with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Company car.
- Annual bonus subject to performance.
- Generous sickness scheme and private health insurance.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits options.
- Career progression opportunities with comprehensive training.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's