|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:37|
Sick cover for 8 – 12 weeks initially
Do you have previous Logistics experience?
Are you looking to start immediately?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Logistics Manager to join a Global beauty brand based in Leeds.
• Take ownership and responsibility for all negotiations regarding costs for Sea / Air and European Road Haulage requirements
• Be the Dangerous Goods specialist for all shipments
• Co-ordinate delivery of all Export orders / stock transfers from the UK going in to all other markets and DEM channel, including all communications and invoicing
• Review the use / need of 3rd party providers and consider improvements in partners provisions in order to make suggestions for operational improvements
• Ensure that all reporting and KPI requirements are completed in appropriate timescales
• Take ownership for all Master Data held within the Hub and ensure this is shared with country teams in appropriate timescales
• Monitor and become the first point of call for resolving any issues with the Track & Trace system
• Generate PO's for any logistics transportation, ensuring global strategy is implemented at all opportunities
• Arrange transport & delivery of any requirements for Visual Merchandise / urgent requirements between markets
• Support the Logistics team where necessary to ensure all requirements are met
• Maintain the process by which markets report global inventory levels.
• Provide management reporting on global inventory levels and inventory health, by market and by product.
• Provide information to the Supply Chain and market teams which drives reduction in Excess and Obsolete inventory, and to the Finance team so that the inventory provision can be managed
• Knowledge of Air & Sea Freight processes
• Knowledge of European Road Haulage
• Experience of dealing with logistics providers & ability to understand networks
• Warehousing & logistics experience.
• Experience within a fast-moving, international consumer business (Experience in e-commerce distribution would be ideal)
• Sound commercial understanding and numerical skills.
• Ability to work autonomously, plan and organise own workload and to work within timescales / tight deadlines
• Enthusiastic and hands-on style, capable of resolving day-to-day issues.
Benefits, weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension, kitchen facilities, opportunity to work for a Global beauty brand and more.
Interested? Apply now!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's