|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Are you an experienced Logistics Co-Ordinator looking for a fresh and exciting challenge within a growing International Logistics Company.
Our client is looking for Logistics Co-Ordinators to join their team working from their site at Hams Hall.
- Route planning
- Briefing/de-briefing drivers
- Handovers from previous shift
- Driver bookings
- Liaising with drivers throughout the day
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Dealing with breakdowns and scheduling routine maintenance
- Liaising with 3rd party carriers where necessary
- Advising customers of collections/deliveries
Ideally you will have previous experience as a Logistics Co-Ordinator, have good organisation and customer service skills and be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
In return you can expect a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience, 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and Company Pension.
Working fixed shifts - 14.00 - 22.00 or 22.00 - 06.00 Monday - Friday
If you feel you have the drive and ambition for this Logistics Co-Ordinator role, please click apply or send your CV to monique.gomez@pertemps.