|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience + circ £2,500 shift allowance and overtime paid.
Shifts & Hours:
Shift:- 4 on and 4 off (rotating days and nights)
Hours: will be anything from 6.30am or pm start (12 hours shifts)
- Ideally seeking a candidate with experience within Air Freight however full training can be given for the right candidates.
- At least 2 years experience within an office environment.
- Sound Word and Excel skills required
- Good Communication skills
- Team Player
- Achieve personal and operational targets and report any problems that may affect performance i.e. prepare paperwork for customs and airlines or monitor inbound/outbound flights
- Ensure shipment procedures are followed according to operational procedures and highlight any concerns to line manager i.e. generate manifests or CSD’S
- Maintain accurate data on company systems
- Request materials and services needed to achieve targets.
- Contribute to safety and hygiene standards
- Prime function to ensure the accurate completion of Export documentation.
- Dealing with the warehouse and external customer queries.
- Matching Export Records for export customs using the NES system.
- General filing and document splitting
Please contact Ruth on 07764959511 for further information.