|Job Title:||Logistics Admin|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Rothero|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 13:03|
This role will involve working as part of a two to three person team in a logistics based department. You will be expected to learn various skills in order to maintain flexibility within the department. We are looking for a person who can prove great organisational skills, problem solving skills and reliability.
Your main tasks will be:
• Creating daily reports of booked in and dispatched items
• Managing items returns to suppliers and customers
• Giving feedback on the status of items to the customer
• Investigating all problems regarding the department's stock
• Contacting customers through email or phone in regards to their products
• Occasionally booking into stock, packing and dispatching goods
You should have:
• Experience in dealing with daily customer requests both verbally and electronically.
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of administrative skills.
• MS Office literate, particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Good level of English both written and spoken, ideally to GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
• Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team or individually as required.
• Experience in packaging and dispatch administration.
• Physically fit, able to lift loads up to 20Kg.
• FLT license, but not essential.
• Full training
• Workplace pension
• 5 weeks paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Excellent working environment
The company is a specialist electronics repair business offering precision services to the electronic security industry. They are the largest European business in this sector, employing around 50 people with many blue chip companies as their customers.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the skills and experience for the Logistics Administrator then please APPLY.
Alternatively, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01527 591 091.
Perm – Full time
£19,000 p.a. Dependent on Experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's