Locum Occupational Therapist - Children and Families
- Job Reference: 00036838-1
- Date Posted: 2 March 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- Salary: £28.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Sensus Associates are recruiting for a Children’s Occupational Therapist to work with our client in the Bournemouth / Poole area of Dorset. The client has offered flexibility on working hours and is happy to look at 30 hours per week contracts as well, the contract will be paying between £28 to £34 per hour.
The contract is available to start within the next 2 weeks and is initially until the end of March 2021, with a strong indication it will be extended for at least another 3 months.
The role of the successful candidate will mean they are responsible for taking on new Children's OT cases to assess and provide equipment/moving and handling assessments, minor or major adaptations and postural seating assessments. Candidates will need to offer some flexibility during the working day to meet the needs of families i.e may be required to complete an after-school visit.
This role is community based, there are office bases in Poole and Bournemouth should this be required and administration support available. Due to the current Covid-19 challenges all staff are working from home, visits are undertaken per Covid safe guidelines and PPE is provided.
To apply for this contract, candidates must
* Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy and be fully registered with the HCPC
* Have demonstrable experience working with Children and their families
* Be able to demonstrate effective assessment and treatment planning skills, goal setting and, work in a fast pace community service
* Must be able to demonstrate strengths-based approach to provide advice and information for clients to problem solve their own needs and make informed decisions on their Reablement journey
* Hold a full driving licence and have access to their own transport
In return, Sensus Associates will offer:
* Access to CPD fund **
* Generous referral scheme **
* Enhanced DBS
* Weekly payment
** terms and conditions apply**
To discuss this role and all other Allied Health contracts please contact Emma