Locum Educational Educational Psychologist
- Job Reference: 00014141-1
- Date Posted: 30 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ashington, Northumberland
- Salary: £400 to £440 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Sensus Associates are currently working with a local authority within Northumberland who have an immediate contract available for a Educational Psychologist. The client is ideally looking for full time, and will be commencing in January 2021; the contract is available until September 2021.
The client is offering £440 per assessment completed.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, most of the team are home working and candidates will be provided with all equipment for the role.
The focus for this role will be:
• To work as an Educational Psychologist (EP) in the Educational Psychology Service which is part of the Early Help Integrated Locality Team
• To support the Local Authority (LA) in meeting its responsibilities for pupils with special educational needs
• To provide direct support to a number of schools and early years settings
• To work collaboratively with other agencies to promote positive outcomes for children, young people and families. This includes providing both a statutory and traded service to schools and settings
• To provide assessments and reports within agreed time-scales to ensure that the full needs of the child are considered at all meetings, and reviews.
The client has specifically requested that all applicants meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
• Good Honours degree in psychology or equivalent recognised by the British Psychological Society
• Professional qualification in Educational Psychology at master’s Level or working in final year towards doctorate qualification in Educational Psychology
Experience of undertaking statutory assessments and providing reports of a standard suitable for EHCP's