Operating self-storage facility from a smallholding on edge of Milton Keynes, we require a full-time live-in maintenance person to support the daily operations of the site, regular maintenance duties and caring for 4 guard dogs.
This position is offered as a live-in position only and requires flexibility for working outside of agreed working hours. The candidate must be comfortable with dogs and will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
The role requires a dedicated and committed person who is willing to take on a wide variety of tasks from grounds works to general maintenance through to customers with site access and taking deliveries.
- Daily early morning dog care routine
- Maintaining the grounds including landscaped areas, security fencing, stable block, hardstanding, buildings, shipping containers and storage units
- Painting and decorating to include external/internal spaces and shipping containers.
- Range of handy-person tasks to include basic repairs as required.
- General repairs
- Installing and maintaining signage around the site
- Assisting customers on site (self-storage)
- Regularly working in conjunction with the owner
- Must have a Full UK driving licence.
- Dedication, loyal & committed to the business.
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Fit & healthy Can-do attitude across a range of tasks.
- Dog lover willing to take on the care of 4 large German shepherds.
- Working experience in maintenance
- Able to work on own initiative.
This position is offered with onsite accommodation by way of a Modern self-contained 1-bedroom flat. Single occupancy only. It is essential that the candidate lives on site. The owner and family members also live on site in a separate house.
Good rates of pay for the right candidate, available to start mid-June 2021
Please email CV