Role and Tasks
Lifting Engineer - Conducting LOLER examinations on customers lifting equipment, conducting Proof Load Tests on manufactured items, creating Jigs for load testing
LEEA FOU and LEEA LEG as a minimum
Strong computer skills, including proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
Excellent communication skills, able to build positive relationships with different personalities and working styles within this busy, motivated team, as well as with our external customers.
Strong written and numerical skills.
Flexible approach to work loads, willing to help others.
Ability to multitask and prioritise a reactive workload.
Methodical approach and strong accuracy/attention to detail.
Ability to work independently without supervision, and use initiative to help others with tasks outside normal job role when needed.
- 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 /A*- C or equivalent, including Maths and English
- A committed team-worker, willing to help others and pitch in to get the job done in the best way for the customer and the business.
- Highly organised, and self-motivated, able to use initiative, ask questions and follow through issues to completion.
- Methodical – able to follow systems and processes, to ensure workflows are completed in a timely manner
- Adaptable when bespoke client solutions fall outside normal processes and procedures.
- Willingness to adapt to a changing role.
- Previous administration experience in a similar environment would be an advantage.
Hours of work: Full Time, ideally 7.00am until 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am until 12pm on Friday, overtime typically available.
Holidays: 21 days plus statutory bank holidays, a minimum of 3 used for Christmas shut down
Company pension and any other benefits after 3 month probationary period
Free on-site parking.