- Job Reference: 00073012-1
- Date Posted: 11 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walkden, Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 to £42,000
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Lift Engineers are responsible for installing, refurbishing, servicing and repairing lifts and escalators. They respond to emergency breakdowns and ensure health and safety regulations are met and produce risk assessment reports and legal and insurance documents.
We are seeking an experienced, hardworking Lift Engineer to join our Team in Worsley on a temporary basis, with the intention to make permanent. This role will be field based.
The successful candidate must hold a relevant lift qualification such as NVQ Level 3.
As an experienced Lift Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Attending lift breakdowns, carrying out minor lift repairs, provide technical support when needed to our service engineers within this area.
* Meeting agreed customer response times and building relationships with our clients.
* Providing regular updates to the Supervisor and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
* Problem-solving and working on your own initiative.
We are passionate about our Employees and strive to create a great place of work and offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your career and personal goals.
In reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are externally and independently verified for our COVID Secure status in the delivery of controls, with direct implementation through clear and consistent communication. All engineers will be supplied with PPE to carry out their roles safely in line with current guidance provided by the Government, Public Health England the Health & Safety Executive