|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Service & Maintenance
Covering the North East of England
- Large International Lift Engineering Company who operate across 11 Countries.
- 5 UK Offices.
- Operating for over 50 years.
- Employ over 100 engineers Nationwide.
- Specialise in Lifts, Platform Lifts, Escalators, Moving Walks & Inclined Moving Walks.
- Services they provide are: Lift Maintenance, Lift Moderation, Lift Replacement and Building Without Lift
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- Mobile Service & Maintenance Lift Engineer
- Covering the North East.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience with a NVQ3 and be flexible and able to carry out, servicing, callouts and small repairs.
- We are looking for a team player, a great communicator and somebody who thrives on providing excellent customer service.
- You will be expected to be part of our out of hours call out team which, at present, is one week in four.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- Travel is paid after the engineer gives 1 hour each way.
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 1 in 4 call out - £108 weekly standby
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK