LGV Training Assessor
|Job Title:||LGV Training Assessor|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Loines|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 12:51|
Are you looking for a new and exciting career and a chance to enter into something new that is growing super fast? What about entering into one of the leading and growing industry sectors? My client is looking for a LGV Training Assessor to join their expanding team.
Salary on offer is £28,000.
Provider of Apprenticeships and Qualifications, assessing LGV Driving Good Vehicles.
As the LGV Training Assessor you will assess the training provided, predominantly for the NVQ in LGV Driving Goods Vehicles.
In this role as the LGV Training Assessor, you will be directly responsible for the learning and development and the course content for the driving apprenticeship courses, focussing on principles of assessing LGV driving goods vehicles apprenticeships. You will take a caseload of learners through the QCF, Diplomas and NVQ provided in both Logistics and Supply Chain industries.
• Responsible for the quality assurance sampling of qualifications
• Support Trainers to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the learners are working towards
• Ensure all awarding organisation standards, policies and processes are maintained
• Meet KPI's
• To produce detailed feedback to the Trainers in a timely manner
• Attend the sector standardisation meetings
• Teaching functional skills
This role would suit a current assessor or tutor with knowledge of the LGV / Logistics Industry, or someone who is current a driver trainer or involved with training in the Logistics industry.
This person must have experience of delivery training courses and ideally have knowledge of telematics.
• Student facing
• Understand of Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous, not essential
• Experience as an NVQ/QCF Assessor is essential
• A relevant assessing award (A1 or TAQA) - desirable
• PTTLS Qualification desirable
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £28,000. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation that is passionate about their reputation. The impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's