LGV Class 1 C+E drivers
|Job Title:||LGV Class 1 C+E drivers|
|Salary:||£16.86 - £19.57 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Hillyer|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 16:19|
The majority of the work is trunking, which involves collections and deliveries of the UK’s mail to depots and mail centres nationally.
- Peak season pay rates £16.86ph to £19.57ph depending on shift start/finish time.
- Paid driving assessments (conditions apply)
- 8 hour minimum guarantee during peak times
- Work 5 days out of 7 with overtime available
- *Ltd Co / Self-employed drivers are welcome rates to be discussed upon application.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Onsite subsidised canteen facility
- Onsite car parking
To find out more, please respond with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422, option 1 and ask for James or Gary
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Class 1 Driver C+E LGV
£10.25 - £12 per hour
Class 1 Cat. C+E Drivers
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Class 1 Cat. C+E drivers
£10.25 - £14.00 per hour
LGV Class 2 Drivers
Bury St Edmunds
£12.50 - £18.75 per hour
Class 1 C+E HGV DRIVER
£10.25 - £10.50 per hour