LGV C+E Driver
|Job Title:||LGV C+E Driver|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Birmingham Drivers|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:12|
As a HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver you will be working on a Monday - Friday shift pattern, doing distance deliveries around the UK into container ports. The ability to be flexible and committed to following the shift pattern is key.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role:-
- Monday - Friday shift pattern
- Temporary to permanent positon
- Working with containers
- Tramping and driving nationally
- 12 hour shifts on days
- Working with a rapidly growing company in a thriving industry
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have a minimum of 2 years LGV C+E experience
- Container port cards are desirable but not essential
HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Start times between 05:00 & 07:00
- PAYE rates are £10.00 per hour Monday to Friday (any hours worked over 50 per week will be paid at £11.00 per hour) , £12.00 per hour on Saturday & £14.00 per hour on Sunday
- £24.00 per night out
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's